Call for Board of Directors
Call for Board of Directors
The IAMTCS Board of Directors is looking for individuals who are employed with Medical Communications centers who are passionate about the air medical industry and would like to participate in shaping the future of our organization. Please submit you’re a statement on why you want to join the board, as well as a letter of financial support from your program.
The following is the current Board Member at-Large job description followed by eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
1. Attend three Board Meetings per year. If unable to attend, submit to the President in writing as to why, per the bylaws.
2. Chair or participate on one of the IAMTCS committees (Membership, Education, Newsletter, etc.) and report progress at Board Meetings.
3. Participate in IAMTCS conference calls.
4. Foster an awareness and understanding of the purpose and mission of IAMTCS and provide a resource for the membership.
5. Actively recruit members, Program Members, and Corporate Sponsors as well as encourage participation of the membership.
6. Act as a liaison between the Board and any other party needing assistance or information.
Serve a term of three (3) years.
Criteria for this position include:
1. Must be a current member of IAMTCS and employed with a communications center that dispatches air or ground medical transport mission with at least two years of experience.
2. Be able to serve a three (3) year term that involves three meetings per year. These three meetings include one in winter, the second in spring/summer, and the third to be held in the fall during AMTC. Member should be able to attend AMTC pre-conference classes as well as AMTC. Conference calls are scheduled as needed between meetings.
IAMTCS does not provide financial assistance for travel therefore you would have to seek support from your program.
If interested please send an email to email@example.com attach the following documents: (Both documents must be received by 2359cst June 30th, 2021 deadline or your application will be withdrawn.)
1. A statement that explains your desire(s) to become a Board Member at-Large with IAMTCS. This should include your skills and experience you can bring to the Board and membership. Please limit this statement to one page of typed written information.
2. A letter of support from your supervisor and/or program director stating that your program is willing to support you financially.
If you have any questions, please contact a board member (email address located under the about us/board members tab on our website)
The submission including your statement and letter of financial support from your program are due by June 30, 2021. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!